Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What Was Your Worse SIDE EFFECTS !!!???

anxiety and too much aggression from tren, first time with ace for 6 weeks and second time is right now with enanthate for in week 7 at 400 mg, i love looking at the mirror while on it but dunno if i can tolerate it anymore , i'm living a very busy life working two jobs and i'm afraid i'm goin to kill someone someday :) planing to stop next week. Magnesium helps a bit to control it.
Depression from nolva and clomid in pct, it's like the opposite when i'm on tren , i feel like a sissy girl looooool , i hate it too much emotions maybe i should include some adex this time

Last edited:
Anxiety on EQ to the point I thought my heart was going to explode.

Never again...

I won't touch tren. To me it is a dirty compound.

Anxiety on EQ to the point I thought my heart was going to explode.

Never again...

I won't touch tren. To me it is a dirty compound.

yeah ur right man , i forgot about eq in my post it is a nasty compound but still tolerable comparing to tren, i've learned to keep it at the minimum dose , that's what happens when u can't have primo

haz123 said:
so whats the mirror thing got to do with the anxiety? not making that connection
When you look in the mirror and see how chiseled and pumped you look it's very hard to stop .
Brad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was on 600mg sust with 400mg npp with 50mg dbol ed. My mistake was to stop everything at once and going cold turkey. I also added clomid to my pct,big mistake.

It was my best and also my worst cycle to date.

Peanutz26 said:
I was on 600mg sust with 400mg npp with 50mg dbol ed. My mistake was to stop everything at once and going cold turkey. I also added clomid to my pct,big mistake.

It was my best and also my worst cycle to date.
Well you live and learn mate .

Brad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Jesus christ bro after cycling what?

Test 750 mg wk
Tren Ace 75mgs 3x wk

Like i said everyone responds differently ,i will not ever touch tren again, my training partner takes tren like soda 400mg a wk never had any issues.

RADAR

tren: terrible night sweats. waking up with soaking sheets in february. well, southern CA february :eek:. also the havoc tren caused on my bloodwork.

Top Bottom