Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are your stats/ what do you consider good stats

Gcis40

I am 20 years old a junior in college and was wondering if my stats are so called up to par...I am 5'6 182 lbs, with about 11% bodyfat...I have fina, eq, and winny, on hand but I am not starting it until football ends but I was wondering how I should do it I am also getting anavar.....Any ideas about stats or cycle?:confused:

I don't know, but I'm gonna say you have good stats......

Thats probably because I'm 21, 5'6", 177lbs, and 12 % bodyfat....

How long have you been working out?? What weight did you start at??

yeah, i'm 5'8" and 175. everyone thinks i am "bigger" than guys who outweigh me by 25 or more pounds. its all in your structure and your condition. some of it you just have to have from genetics.

I'm 5'7", 210 lbs, and I'm 12%bf in the midsection. Everywhere else I have pretty low body fat. It's just my midsection that's the hardest to get rid of.

PURE EXTRACT said:
I'm 5'7", 210 lbs, and I'm 12%bf in the midsection. Everywhere else I have pretty low body fat. It's just my midsection that's the hardest to get rid of.

hell yeah, that midsection is a bitch for me too. when bulking i get an instant belly pop up on day 1. lol. then it just stays the same, with everything else stays really tight. it looks weird. :D

Top Bottom