Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What Is Your Secret with Staying Motivated with hitting your goal?

~Vision~

PuritySourceLabs Official
PSL Sponsor

34yv13t.jpg

TOPIC: What Is "Your" True Secret with Staying Motivated Long-term or at-least through your cycle/blast?

The Question: Anymore we see again and again people starting to workout and/or work on their diet routine (usually as a New Year's resolution but this is also common this time of year Crunch time for the beach),
but many quit and give-up a short time after.

Reason for topic? {let's talk} Why do we stick to it for years and YEARS when others can't stick to it for months or even weeks,
even though they were extremely excited in the beginning. (what happened to their motivation?)

The only way to truly get the body of your dreams is to stay consistent.
What is YOUR secret to staying motivated over the long term and how do you reach short term goals as-well?

What do you before a workout to be sure you are motivated to blast through your session,
with achieving the session that you're seeking?
(do you take a per-workout,listen to your favorite jam,or motivation speaker, tell us here?)

For myself. I don't think I really ever reach my goals because I'm ALWAYS seeking ways for improvement, Body Dysmorphia is legit..
I just the show the fuck up daily, I take the good with the bad and when I don't feel on point I still hit my session and just go through the motions..
Same applies in the kitchen, I show the fuck up with a knife and fork..

It's a tricky question.
When it comes to myself, I wouldn't even talk about quote-unquote motivation in my case. To me it's not just a hobby, it's a way of living.

When you love doing something as much as I love doing this and you do it long enough it kinda becomes part of you, like a second nature. At some point you just don't think about it, you just do it like a pre-programmed robot.

When you are truly passionate about something you don't need to seek for external motivators, the motivation comes from within oneself.

I don't really have a goal. I train because i'm addicted to it. I enjoy being stronger, and looking big, and all of that but i honestly cannot live without moving weights around on a consistent basis. It is as necessary to me as food

Top Bottom