Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is your favorite steroid and why?

DavidSlaton2015

I would like to know what your favorite steroid is. I have been giving it some thought over the past couple of days, and with all the choices it seems hard to decide. I mean, testosterone is THE steroid hormone, but there are so many options. After a lot of deliberation, I have decided that my favorite is Equigan by Tornel. It is boldenone, a steroid used for race horses. After years of using it on and off, I have noticed that it keeps me lean. There are also great gains in strength and speed. And last but not least, it increases your sex drive. That's very important, because the more gear you do, the more and better quality of pussy you get.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rsezWgv7UEM

I am interested in knowing what YOUR favorite steroid is. If you could only pick one.
e27ebaefbb3e234ecbb07e9f10c90976.jpg
e86129f2a849282aa8bf3e8bbbe6eafc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G800M using Tapatalk

Only pick ONE?! What kind of hell Is this???!?!
I know what you mean. You can mention as many as you want, but which one would be your favorite? I am taking three steroids at the time. Equigan, Aratest (veterinary test e) and Super Rooster (veterinary Dbol). But Equi is my favorite.
32c4ed58d8d38bc7d950cad5e93c9cb2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G800M using Tapatalk

Testosterone aside I guess so far for me it's been anavar. However, I am on day 5 of a tren ace cycle so that may change lol

Lol David don't you make YouTube videos about Mexican gear? Pretty sure i have you there?

Top Bottom