Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What you think of winstrol ?

Tuckitin123

[FONT=&quot]So what's everyone think of winstrol? I'm on cycle right now and I'm leaning out quite a bit I got a ton of winny and was going to throw it for the muscle hardening/vascularity. I've never run it, or any oral really and I've just heard so many damn conflicting reports on it. Some people saying they loved it others saying they hated it. So I thought what a better place to come for some input then this wonderful magical fourm.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

If you are lean it can be a nice addition to the end of your cycle to get you more vascular, tighter, and drier. The down side isn't wrecks your lipid profile, and dries your synovial fluid in your joints.

i love winstrol but its not for everyone... some people dont do well with the sides... for whatever reason, i respond extremely well to it and dont get much of any sides...

Too much sides IMO, I would rather run tren than winstrol...Sides with winstrol for me are worse than with tren...

So what's everyone think of winstrol? I'm on cycle right now and I'm leaning out quite a bit I got a ton of winny and was going to throw it for the muscle hardening/vascularity. I've never run it, or any oral really and I've just heard so many damn conflicting reports on it. Some people saying they loved it others saying they hated it. So I thought what a better place to come for some input then this wonderful magical fourm.

Don't just 'throw' stuff in.

[FONT=&quot]So what's everyone think of winstrol? I'm on cycle right now and I'm leaning out quite a bit I got a ton of winny and was going to throw it for the muscle hardening/vascularity. I've never run it, or any oral really and I've just heard so many damn conflicting reports on it. Some people saying they loved it others saying they hated it. So I thought what a better place to come for some input then this wonderful magical fourm.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
For that purpose its great, but has a lot of sides

If you haven’t tried it before I would suggest starting it at 30mg first and see what you think. It’s totally beneficial at even lower than that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom