Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are you planning for winter?

Holy shit! Thats an asssssssload of deca! Ever run it that high before? (just curious) provided thats you in your Avi...you already look pretty fucking jacked bro. i think "BOOM" was exactly right.

Lol. Never run Deca over 500 actually but that was a few years ago in my 2nd or 3rd cycle.. this would be my 7th or 8th and iv just done Tren E at 750mg a week with no problems, 250mg split mon/wed/fri. Handled it pretty well, no real sides to complain about apart from the sweats! Deca is a lot milder i was planning on 600mg but its 300mg/ml gear and I'm pinning 3 times a week so I'm just gonna go for 900.

I run cabaser year round with a few breaks here an there.
Will have Ai's, accutane, and hcg handy.
Liver support, blood pressure, cholesterol supps.

Sounds like a lot of shit to a lot of u I bet, ur right it is ha ha but remember u stay in good health on big cycles like this with a clean diet and a good exercise routine.. ur health can go to shit on 500mg test if u let it.. more gear = more responsibility thats all... And a little experience. Lol.

I will probably log it, and I'm pretty interested in seeing how NPP treats me as well. Hopefully it will be a very good run!

NPP, I keep going back and forth on it.

Gotta run that bulker for winter.

Test-E 500 1-12
EQ? Tren?
Abombs ~~ 1-4
proviron 10-14

I'm not a bulker I like to rip up, but you guys are puttin up some impressive, tasty looking stacks!

Hmm...

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Oh boi have I missed carbs! Got a feeling this winter bulk is gonna be HUGE.. and ill tell u why, 1st Dec I start the following. Just in time for Christmas meals :evil:

Deca 900mg week 1-14
Eq 900mg 1-16
Test E 425mg 1-16
Adrol 100mg ed 1 - 4
Halo 14-16

BOOM!!!
you're a fuckin beast bro lmao :evil:...here's a suggestion, maybe drop the deca dose to 500mg/week and run tren at 400/mg? im def interested in what 900mg of deca does though, id swap out the drol for winny though, you're gonna be bloated as fuck lmao

you're a fuckin beast bro lmao :evil:...here's a suggestion, maybe drop the deca dose to 500mg/week and run tren at 400/mg? im def interested in what 900mg of deca does though, id swap out the drol for winny though, you're gonna be bloated as fuck lmao

ha ha tell me about I'm expecting some bloat with this stack. I'll do my best to control it with diet, watch my salt intake and simple carbs.. but it will still blow me up.

I was gonna do Deca and tren at 600/600 that would be awesome but I just can't handle the tren sweats bro! Wet bed sheets every morning and constantly moist flu like feeling it just gets uncomfortable.. and I want an enjoyable cycle so I'm going with a big dose of eq.. and when I drop the Deca and continue the eq and throw in halo last couple weeks it should really harden up those gains and shift the water retention .. I'm not a big fan of Winny but I'm looking forward to trying Adrol never run it before.. so this will def be my biggest cycle yet. I'll be having blood tests before I start to make sure I'm good to go.

ha ha tell me about I'm expecting some bloat with this stack. I'll do my best to control it with diet, watch my salt intake and simple carbs.. but it will still blow me up.

I was gonna do Deca and tren at 600/600 that would be awesome but I just can't handle the tren sweats bro! Wet bed sheets every morning and constantly moist flu like feeling it just gets uncomfortable.. and I want an enjoyable cycle so I'm going with a big dose of eq.. and when I drop the Deca and continue the eq and throw in halo last couple weeks it should really harden up those gains and shift the water retention .. I'm not a big fan of Winny but I'm looking forward to trying Adrol never run it before.. so this will def be my biggest cycle yet. I'll be having blood tests before I start to make sure I'm good to go.

Are you doing anything for libido with running Deca that high, since Deca is known to kill it?

Are you doing anything for libido with running Deca that high, since Deca is known to kill it?

I think he said he runs caber almost year round if I read correctly. But yes its still a shit ton of deca. I know its too much for me. If I was going to run 900mg of anything it would be test.

0.5mg Cabaser twice a week takes care of any prolactin issues.. No problems with libido. Yea I stay on Caber I feel so much better mentally, focus and concentration.. and of course sexually. Caber Good shit lol.

900mg of deca!!?? mother of god!!:eek2: i would look like fat albert on that much!! sheesh. props to ya bro! will for sure be following along with ya on that cycle!

Im running this as we speak for my winter bulking.. started a little early:evil:
1-12 test-e 250mg 2 times a week (Monday and Friday)500mg overall
1-10 Deca 200mg Twice a week. (Monday and Friday)400mg overall
1-4 Dbol 30mg every day spread out

currently im at 195 and around 8-10bf..goal is to be 220 after pct.. a bit of a stretch but something to push for..

Top Bottom