Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are you planning for winter?

I've never injected before just a couple oral cycles but starting january 1st I'm gunna run:

Test e 250 or 500 mg (1-10)
Haven't decided dose yet

Mast e 200-300 mg (1-10)
Low dose just for estrogen and progesterone aids

Forged mass two tabs a day (1-4)

Will be running proper supports and starting pct two weeks after last pin current stats: 23 y.o. 5'9 196lbs 3.9% bf
Desired stats: 220 lbs 5-7% bf

Thats a good looking stack run bro, forged mass is underrated in my opinion. There's a reason it got banned! And your test will give you good results at 250 just as well as 500, but I would say at 23 stick to low dose.

And if that is you in your avi, 3.9% is a bit off. Looks more like 9% or so. 3.9% is like straight up sickly looking...your striations would have striations

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

My avi is from six months ago when it was at 6% and on dbol but I also thought that it seemed too low I got it checked yesterday because the personal trainer just got his tester recalibrated and it was at 3.9%. I'm on a crazy bulking diet so I think I'm just holding a lot of water but for what it's worth it's been read at under 4% five times (both before it was calibrated and after) this summer even though I'm with you I don't think I look that lean. But I'm sick of looking real lean I just want to be a big mother fucker i love feeling like im going to puke all day long haha

Also have you run forged mass I've been searching for threads on it but haven't found much I stocked up on four bottles of it at 20$ a piece thought the ingredients looked like a crazy combo and like you said anything being banned must be good haha

Also have you run forged mass I've been searching for threads on it but haven't found much I stocked up on four bottles of it at 20$ a piece thought the ingredients looked like a crazy combo and like you said anything being banned must be good haha

A friend of mine from work ran it with sust and ate like a monster and put on about 15 pounds, so I would say it's some good shit! I would compare it to deisel or dbol.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

I am obviously going to run something that more aimed at cutting... I am trying to figure it out... I prefer a shorter length cycle... i was thinking 6-8 weeks of test prop and winnie or test prop and mast prop and anavar... i really want to run winnie in the next cycle so I will figure it out... and then obviously into a triple sarms stack!

I am obviously going to run something that more aimed at cutting... I am trying to figure it out... I prefer a shorter length cycle... i was thinking 6-8 weeks of test prop and winnie or test prop and mast prop and anavar... i really want to run winnie in the next cycle so I will figure it out... and then obviously into a triple sarms stack!
what happened to tren bro? man up :qt: lmao..couple more weeks and its back on the tren train for me :mix:

I've never injected before just a couple oral cycles but starting january 1st I'm gunna run:

Test e 250 or 500 mg (1-10)
Haven't decided dose yet

Mast e 200-300 mg (1-10)
Low dose just for estrogen and progesterone aids

Forged mass two tabs a day (1-4)

Will be running proper supports and starting pct two weeks after last pin current stats: 23 y.o. 5'9 196lbs 3.9% bf
Desired stats: 220 lbs 5-7% bf

No need to go 500 of the bat brother. Either go with the 250 or split the difference and go 375.

I'm looking to add about 15 lbs of mass while maintaining bodyfat with my next run that will be in December.

I'm sitting at 174-175@6% right now, hoping for 185-190 @ 6-7% by the end

The plan as of now is...

Test E 500mg/wk 1-12
NPP 300mg/wk 1-10
Dbol 30-45mg/day 1-4

I havnt decided yet. I know its going to involve prop. It's also going to involve a first try with var after my next bloods show my ldl has dropped 25 points from when my diet got a little sloppy last couple months.

As of now I'm thinking December and January. 8 week run.
Prop 100mg eod (with the 150mg cyp I've been cruising on) 1-8
Var 60mg ed 1-8
Continuing TB500 (5weeks in )
Continuing hgh peptides with small t4 dose( over 8 weeks in now really noticing alot)
** Also going to get a bunch of N2slin to try with the 8 week run (especially since I cant justify the real thing when I only do this shit for personal satisfaction nit financial gain)

Considering throwing in low dose Tren at like 50mg eod.

Dropping bodyfat while gaining size is the goal. 238 right now. About 18% or so I believe. Have top 4 abs visible. Shoulders, back, legs arms, all lean. Just some side pec and love handle area shit to get rid of which is my focus from now til December. Goal is 220 and a lot bigger.
Then a big 12 wk summer blast that might involve abombs before stockpiling hmg, hcg, phyto 347, daa, unleashed, hcgenerate and trying to go natty for a year.

Last edited:
Top Bottom