Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what would you add to test?

Luccianoketz

Hi guys, out of the following compounds, which on would you run with test for Lean, dry & Clean Gains:
-winstrol
-anavar
-clen

I did test in low doses for cutting in the past but gains weren't dry and I looked bloated, thank you.

Hi guys, out of the following compounds, which on would you run with test for Lean, dry & Clean Gains:
-winstrol
-anavar
-clen

I did test in low doses for cutting in the past but gains weren't dry and I looked bloated, thank you.

What is your cycle experience? Age/height/weight/body?? I wouldnt recommend clen to anyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

-winstrol
-anavar
-clen

Anavar is amazing alone. If you want cut though, nothing works like tren and Winny together. Especially short acting esters, like Tren acetate, test prop, and Winny injectable. They're water based and won't add water. Clen will shred you up but prepare for the shakes and ridiculous heat rate. I'll never touch it again.

-winstrol
-anavar
-clen

Let's see some stats first

I would pick anavar.

Winstrol is a great steroid but it's very hard on your hair line and most people get terrible joint pain when using it. Unless you are doing a bodybuilding show - I don't recommend winstrol

Top Bottom