Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What would be the minimum required dosage to...

ExEX

What would be the minimum required dosage weekly to gain the effect of being able to train for example leg muscle 3/4 times per week instead of only 2 ?

Im not looking to gain huge amount of muscle. I want to train as often as possible with the lowest amount needed. Would that be possible with 30mg a week instead of 300/400mg ?

What drug are you talking about? Testosterone?

You always want to go with the lowest possible dosage to get the results you are looking for, but need more info here.

that isn't what steroids do man. you can't just take steroids and over train. ask any of the best bodybuilders of all time

the science does not and should not change just cause you use steroids. certain muscles like abs and calves can be trained daily, but other muscles should not be trained more than twice a week max. if you train the shoulders often then you will be in big trouble i promise you. same with doing squats daily heavy, goodbye knees and hips!

What would be the minimum required dosage weekly to gain the effect of being able to train for example leg muscle 3/4 times per week instead of only 2 ?

Im not looking to gain huge amount of muscle. I want to train as often as possible with the lowest amount needed. Would that be possible with 30mg a week instead of 300/400mg ?
There is nothing that does that bro.

Top Bottom