Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What would happen with 2-3g Equipoise per week?

big_boy_1

With Dbol for an enhanced Arnold-like cycle now that primo is expensive and rarely available?
Arnold used 1g+ primo.

Hematocrit would sky rocket and so would bp, im sure plenty of people have used 2-3g of eq though despite this as its classed "mild."

Yep just as big said, Hi BP due to red blood cell count, which you make you a prime candicate for blood clot, stroke, heart attack, even if you could run at that dosage the anxiety would probably more than likely drive you crazy.

Pretty much yeah, dead or in a mental hospital. There's soooooo many better compounds to run. Eq is the sprinkles on the cake as far as I'm concerned, not only is it not the cake, its not even the icing haha

I ran EQ at a gram for a bit last winter.... Let's just say you most
Likely could've killed me with a pin prick anywhere on my body... I had freakin glute veins popping out kid not!

The high BP gave me migraines AND I do believe was the cause of my cortisol being extremely high which was no good (this could have been due to something else though)

I imagine 2-3 grams of the compound would most definately not have the reward to risk ratio we bodybuilders are looking for when we use heavier doses!

Be interested to see the results though, I imagine you would be looking pretty freaky if stacked with some tren and test and a dry oral at a low bodyfat %

I know of 1 member on this board who runs eq over a gram and doesnt have any issues, he also cruises on eq. Out of privacy i won't name him but it would be good if he would chip in.

EQ can be abused more than other compounds because it aromatizes very slowly enough where water retention isn't a problem and it is mild. unlike test or tren.

having said that such a dose is not necessary. people assume that EQ isn't working because of its long ester and lack of water retention.. so they up the dose higher and higher. if you want to gain a bunch of water then go run test or dbol without any AI.

I've used 1g Eq too. Sure plenty have done so.
And that with 50mg/ml veterinary gear. Crazy I know.

I got SOME headache from hematocrit at the upper limit of normal. Fully relieved with some aspirin and acetaminophen.

I guess with 2 or 3 grams you would need to donate blood every single month (in different hospitals) and take bp meds.
Yet when stacked with dbol+AI imight it be better than say 2 g test alone with less side effects?

i think thats too much. maybe try 400 test + 600-700 eq? atleast cut it at 1g IMO

Top Bottom