Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What Is/Are the Worst Side Effects You or Someone You Know Has Experienced From AS?

Dogballs

You hear about these horror stories all the time about guys having really bad side effects from steroid use. ofcourse most of these stories are about pros and idiots who take ridiculas ammounts.

Me personally I have only experienced some acne on my chest and back.

Also, what are the risks of testicles not going back to normal after mild use ending up with clomid and hcg?

i'm pretty lucky. i've never really had any bad sides. the only one i get is always when my test starts to kick in and i get some horrible headaches. it's at its worst when i get back from the gym. it hurts so bad i can hardly walk and feel like vomiting. it only lasts for about a week. . . but it's one loooooong week.

no i was joking
but this one time when i was getting cyctanon for realy cheap i wanted to see how many i had to take to get realy bad sides with out using any anti estros i was taking 2 a day for 3 weeks i was bloated like a mother fucker and my blood presure was realy high and i itched and had realy red skin (edema)

I've got puffy nips, which to this day are still puffy(no lump though). Blood pressure usually goes up a bit while on them. Once when I was doing orals I had a week wher I seemed to get a bloody nose everyday. Talk about embarassing, if I would scratch my nose the bastard would start gushing. Know a friend of a friend who has had gyno surgery. And of course acne, every young buc around here that uses seems to get a good deal of acne.

just some slight hair loss and edema, water retention at joints (swelling wrists, ankles) with test cycles.

Top Bottom