Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What works best for you when injecting in the ass?

Try stretching first and then lay on your side. Or get your woman to do it for you. I used to lay on my side but now I have my wife do my glute injections.

I bend me knee on a chair to take all the weight off the side I am injecting into then I just turn around and inject. It's geting harder and harder as I keep geting bigger though. I can't reach my left glute anymore and the right side is really a chore so I stick to basically Bi and Tri site injections

M18

lol...I guess I didn't inject into a vein or anything...nothing happened so I think I just went through a vein or something. Went out tonight and had me a good old time...except when we got asked to leave from one bar...they said my friend's license was fake...those fuckersQQQQ

defying gravity said:
I like to have her on her back so I can still play with her tits.

Defying Gravity
i am kinda buzzing right now....so this is really funny to me:FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol:

an easier area to inject imo is the quads. no problems there so that is my "standard" area to shoot up when im on. of course i have done site injections in other areas as well. try it bro. u may never want to shoot up in the glutes again. :D

Top Bottom