Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What we've all been waiting for...Pharma HGH at your finer tips!!!!

Done_With_It

So i've gone through all the tropins....
jesus name them all...bloods came back ok, lookeat growth hormone and igf-1 10ius 3hrs pre draw...
land 20-30's ng big deal...as expected...

so i landed on the largest source site we all know about and tried to find some good HGH right? i mean the shit is expensive as it is and might as well look for something good...

came across the #1 source for HGH/Peptides... let me tell u, amazing reviews, back to back, i was shocked...TopTopShop...TopTrope....

so i gave it a whirl, bought me 11 kits 80ius overdosed at 10%, not bad - not amazing at the time....used to 100iu and 120iu kits on the regular...

damn let me tell u the shit hit me in the face like a ton of bricks...immediately had tingling hands, swelling of ankels and feet, recovered quicker, sex drive through the roof - she couldnt keep us anymore, lol....

so i pulled some labs and came back 47.3ng, jesus i was shocked at only 8ius...really?

had to cut back to 2ius am 2ius pm...working out amazing...customer service -immaculate, quality - very very satisfied... i suggest you look for yourself and take the plunge...

dont get me wrong here- im no rep or promoter, but just want to share what worked and what was mediocre. and this shit worked...

def has my buz for years to come...give it a whirl check for yourself mates...

glad to share the knowledge....

Hey brother,

We are all here to help each other with finding good quality products and sources but you need to head on over to elitefitness.com's sister website evolutionary.org to talk about sources.

There is a huge source reviews section there. Re-post this thread there. It'll help a lot of members out.

Top Bottom