Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

In what ways would Eq affect blood panel results...

T Bone

Im curious as to how the hormone levels would be affected when tesing for Test levels on a panel when on an Eq only brigde. Would it show higher or lower levels?

I am not sure how it would effect it but why are you bridging with Eq ? Even at a low dose it will supress the HPTA

M18

MUSTANG_18 said:
I am not sure how it would effect it but why are you bridging with Eq ? Even at a low dose it will supress the HPTA

M18

because my own production is pretty much fucked from some injuries I had long ago. That one of the reasons I started with gear in the first place. I get tests from time to time when "off" to see just how bad things are. But i'm wondering if I'm on Eq and my HPTA is surpressed further I might be able to get the doc to perscribe injectable test. Right now he only wants to give me the patch. I will probably look for another doc soon. I would love to have my test paid for by my insurance co.

Switch doctors if he doesn't want to give you the therapy you think is best. If your test really is that low, he should be more than willing to give you a shot if that is your preference....just don't ask the guy for 2 grams a week :D

It will shut down your HPTA and will therefor show your test levels as very, very low. I had mine tested while on winny and it was 42 which is basically nothing.

AnabolicDiabetic said:
It will shut down your HPTA and will therefor show your test levels as very, very low. I had mine tested while on winny and it was 42 which is basically nothing.

Thats what I was thingking. Thanks.

Top Bottom