Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What to use with Deca to avoid sides?

fenix777

I was wondering what was the correct anti to use with deca, with Test is Nolva but since i am planning on using both in my first cycle what should i use to prevent any unwanted sides? i have nolva and HCG.

i beleive dostinex (cabaser) reduces prolactin and winny can help with progesterone... regergitating from what i hear from vets round there boards :)

if you dont want deca dick, most guys will stack a bunch of test w/it, but i just try to stay away from winny cus i dont like taking tht much test... but for say 600mg of deca, 800mg test a week to be safe... if you call that safe... gluck

I always stay under 400 with the deca and run an equal amount of test with it per week and have had no problems. I would run the deca for ten weeks and the test for 12. Then start pct. a week after last inj. It has always worked for me. Good luck.

I would not use test and deca in a first cycle for exactly that reason.

vitamin B6 is very effective at reducing prolactin levels and is cheap as hell. 600mg/day sorts it right out.

deca at 300-400mg a week won't cause problems however more then that is when the sides will start popping up like deca dick. Deca ws created as an alternative to the harsh sides that can occur with test.

Top Bottom