Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what up new meathead here looking for some advice on this cycle

beardog

whats up boyzzz i am new to the board. i have been reading up on as for about 7 months now. i have been lifting for three good years. i just turned 19 last month.....i weight 215 at about 10%bf i am pretty big now i have never touched as yet but i am about to. i have a planned cycle in my head but it isnt for sure. is what it looks like ----i shot of sust 250 every 5 days, 300 mg /week of equipoise both for 8 weeks--i was also thinking of jumpstarting my cycle using d-bol for 3 or 4 weeks at like 20 -25 mg a day. any way------what do you guys think i want to put on 15-25 pounds of muscle and keep at least 75% of it when i stop. thanx guys:D

Well, first off you are going to get slammed for being so young, but 19 is probably fine. Just read up and make sure it is something you want to do at such a young age. Also, you sound pretty big already.

Having said that, the cycle sounds fine to me. If you do it, good luck and have fun growing. I think 15-20 pounds should be easy for you first time. Most will say to run the eq for at least 10 weeks as it really takes awhile to kick in.

looks like u have been reading up because thats a good cycle. there are gonna be people telling you to do more test, though.

Look real good for your first go around. You should
make big gains. Don't go any higher for your first cycle,
save the d-bol for next time.

Looks pretty good, A Test, Eq, D-Bol cycle is a great first and should put on some nice mass provided your diet is good. Drop me a line if you need any help.

M18

your cycle looks fine bro, good luck and keep us posted on your progress. i would stretcgh the dbol for atleast 4 weeks at 20-25mg ed

A very solid first cycle you should make some great gains. Usually I would encourage someone your age to wait a couple of years and finish growing naturally, but it sounds like you have been training hard and have done your research.

Just remember when you start your cycle to eat clean and get plenty of protein. If you do that you should grow like weed.

Good Luck Bro!

BPD

Top Bottom