Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What type of Test to run with deca

billyawesome

Next cycle i want to run Deca for 10-12 weeks. I know I should run test 2 weeks longer than the deca and was thinking about running prop but dont wanna pin that often. Last cycle I ran needto's orals with test e at 750 week. Seemed like i didnt respond too well to the test e never really seemed to "kick" in for me like i expected. So what should i run this time. Also I know pct is diff for deca please guide me in the right direction for pct and also for an ai while "on"

how much did you gain off 750mgs ew??!! damn that's a lot.

I only have used test e once, and that worked awesome for me!

I gained about 17 lbs total, but 12 lbs of it came within first 4 weeks using test at 500 dieselbolan and tren tfo so I think most of it came from Needto's orals

Do you think sust will give me better gains than prop or test c. I def wanna run between 750-1 gram of test per week and 400-500 of deca. Whats best AI and PCT??

I gained about 17 lbs total, but 12 lbs of it came within first 4 weeks using test at 500 dieselbolan and tren tfo so I think most of it came from Needto's orals

Your First post you said you ran the Test at 750. This post you say it was 500.

Run Test E at 500 to 600mg/wk for 14 weeks
Run Deca at 400mg/wk for 12 weeks

Next cycle i want to run Deca for 10-12 weeks. I know I should run test 2 weeks longer than the deca and was thinking about running prop but dont wanna pin that often. Last cycle I ran needto's orals with test e at 750 week. Seemed like i didnt respond too well to the test e never really seemed to "kick" in for me like i expected. So what should i run this time. Also I know pct is diff for deca please guide me in the right direction for pct and also for an ai while "on"

easy peasy lemon squeezey

1-12 sust 250 3x a week m/w/f
1-10 deca 300mg ew
1-4 dbol 30mg ed (optional)
4-12 hcgernate 1-2 servings ed (coming with in the next 2 weeks)

pct start when the cycle is over.
1-4 sustain alpha 5 pumps ed
1-6 clomid 25mg ed

I would also have letro and dostinex on hand in case of sides.

Pre pct with provirone works bomb after a deca cycle. just run prov 50mg ed the last 4 weeks of the cycle.

If you want anymore help pm me any time bro and also if you want to know where to get stuff with a discount pm me for that too.

:D:D

easy peasy lemon squeezey

1-12 sust 250 3x a week m/w/f
1-10 deca 300mg ew
1-4 dbol 30mg ed (optional)
4-12 hcgernate 1-2 servings ed (coming with in the next 2 weeks)

pct start when the cycle is over.
1-4 sustain alpha 5 pumps ed
1-6 clomid 25mg ed

I would also have letro and dostinex on hand in case of sides.

Pre pct with provirone works bomb after a deca cycle. just run prov 50mg ed the last 4 weeks of the cycle.

If you want anymore help pm me any time bro and also if you want to know where to get stuff with a discount pm me for that too.

:D:D

Glad you chimed in Needto, I prob wont be running d-bol only b/c I'm gonna run dieselbolan and epistrong for the first 4 weeks :evil:

How much is the normal dose for letro and dostinex.
My last cycle i ran an AI during cycle after first 6 weeks on just as a precaution, I would like to do the same this time. I would rather hinder gains a lil bit than to get Puffy nips

Top Bottom