Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What type of Test to run with deca

Next cycle i want to run Deca for 10-12 weeks. I know I should run test 2 weeks longer than the deca and was thinking about running prop but dont wanna pin that often. Last cycle I ran needto's orals with test e at 750 week. Seemed like i didnt respond too well to the test e never really seemed to "kick" in for me like i expected. So what should i run this time. Also I know pct is diff for deca please guide me in the right direction for pct and also for an ai while "on"

You could run any you want. Since DECA is long ester,,I would go with a long ester TEST like CYP or ENAN.

How much is the normal dose for letro and dostinex.
My last cycle i ran an AI during cycle after first 6 weeks on just as a precaution, I would like to do the same this time. I would rather hinder gains a lil bit than to get Puffy nips

Run prop...nice and simple:)

How much is the normal dose for letro and dostinex.
My last cycle i ran an AI during cycle after first 6 weeks on just as a precaution, I would like to do the same this time. I would rather hinder gains a lil bit than to get Puffy nips

I would not run letro unless you really needed it. Go with adex .5mg eod and .5mg dos every 3 days. Up it if needed.

ok how does this look??

1-4 dieselbolan
1-4 epistrong
1-12 test sust at 750 wk
1-10 deca @ 500 wk
8-12 beastdrol
4-12 hcg
8-12 proviron @ 50/day

Also I cant seem to find dostinex/caber anywhere......I dont really wanna take bromo....can someone hit me up with a reliable source for caber/dostinex/cabaser????

Last edited:
Top Bottom