Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what type of medicals and stuff there is that can keep u in shape all year round?

marcu_s

to be between 7-9 % bf all my life and still build freaky muscle is a goal of mine.
a few years ago i was about 45lb overweight and 30+ % bf...but then all i had in mind was eating and training and i didnt see in what bad shape i was.
but now....even at 11 % i feel fat.

i read some thread here a few days ago about something, cant remember, and then i saw that someone had written "Lee priest says anyone can be in good shape whit T3 and clen"
so i was wondering.....still a newbie on all this aas and stuff.....what type of medicals and stuff there is that can keep u in shape all year round?

i know the aas ones....im talking about clen, ephedrin.
only know those 2, what more non aas is there?

a long thread there but hekp me out guys.

Good diet!!! Also vitamins,bcaa's,and other stuff we should all be taking. Aas,clen,t-3 are not a must they are a chose and doing them for life is a bad chose.

i dont even eat rubish like macdonalds and all the other crap....but still wondering.

what medicals is there and why are they used?

marcu_s said:
i dont even eat rubish like macdonalds and all the other crap....but still wondering.

what medicals is there and why are they used?

Hun, if there was some sort of 'magic pill' out there, don't you think everyone would be in great shape all the time.

There isn't any magic pill.

Even the drugs that the BBing community uses to drop bodyfat for comps or holidays, or cause they want to cut have a rebound when you come off or some sides, or a limited effectiveness.

Most drugs you take for a long period of time your body will get used to it and it won't be as effective as the first time you took it.

The scientific community keeps looking for drugs that will cure the current obesity crisis cause everyone would rather take a bloody pill than get off their butts and do something about it.

All the drugs they have developed so far have side effects, the most recent one may increase the chances of depression and people committing suicide.

Plan your off season diet as well as your on season diet.

Top Bottom