Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What type of cycle would you design with the following gear?

well i like high test cycles personally

1000mgs of testosterone as a base
1000mgs of trenbolone
100mgs winstrol
10 IUs of hgh

stack them hard and stack them deep

I hope you have liver support and take a lot of fiber, probiotics n2guard water and more

all the hardcore cycles here already
but 1 gram of test is your base for sure

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Hey brothers,
quick run down on me. 6’5”, 266 pounds, BF 17%, 47 years old and have 20 plus cycles and 20 years body building and using gear sporadically since 2002.
My two year (maybe 5 year goal) is to get the physique of Dwayne Johnson.

with that in mind, here is the following gear and pct I have on hand.
6 10/ml vials of tren mix 200mg/ml (100 tren e, 50 mg tren h, 50 mg tren a)
2 v10/ml vials tren e 100mg/ml
2x 10 ml vials test cyp 100/ml
8 vials test e 300mg/ml 10 ml vial
3 10ml/vials deca 300mg
500 tabs winny 10mg tablet
300 tabs superdrol 10mg tab
300 tabs Clovis 50mg
300 tabs aromasin 25mg tab
300 tab novladex 10mg tab
300 tabs t3 x 50umg
600 iu hgh
10 x 5000. Units hcg

im looking to do a recomp. Looking to put on 30-50 pounds lean muscle mass and get down to 10% BF.

thank you brothers for your valuable time.
bigD

I'm not keen on making up cycles from what you have vs getting in what you need.

Your goal is absolutely absurd. You might gain or lose a few lbs of actual muscle or fat on a single cycle. The rest is water. If you were to gain 10lbs of muscle on a single cycle, that would be incredible! I would readjust your goals and maybe SARMs for cutting are a better starting place.

you don't need all of that to reach a reliable goal first you're 47 and The Rock has decades on gear, maybe he just needs to be on TRT to have his current condition... think twice before incorporate tren, just focus more in a good training and smart diet and ofcourse the best PED for you according your stats.. my two cents

Top Bottom