Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is Tren cough; how do I know if I am getting it?

sbamb111

I just started some Tren Ace @ 75mg eod. I am a tren virgin so and do not know anything about the "tren cough". What is it and how do I know when I am getting it. How long does it last?

I just started some Tren Ace @ 75mg eod. I am a tren virgin so and do not know anything about the "tren cough". What is it and how do I know when I am getting it. How long does it last?
Tren cough is more common with Tren Ace than Tren E. What causes you to cough is when some of the tren gets into your bloodstream when you are pinning. Unfortunately even when you aspirate, it may not draw blood into the syringe but that doesnt mean that there isnt a small blood vessel in the area that is pierced and then some of the tren can get into your bloodstream.

Trust me - you will "know" that you have it because you will have an almost immediate uncontrollable cough. For me it generally only lasts for 30 - 60 seconds. So it is only a temporary thing.

People don't get it immediately, it will start with a funny taste in your mouth some get it after 5 shots and some it takes until 3rd cycle. You just never know.

I agree with goin on 4T - everyone that uses Tren A doesnt get the cough. I have gone thru a complete cycle of Tren A and got the cough once. This cycle I have gotten it a half dozen times. When I say "you will "know" that you have it because you will have an almost immediate uncontrollable cough" that has been my experience. When I do get the cough I get it almost immediately once the pin is removed.

I experienced a stinging in the side of my neck one time along with the cough...its a fucked up feeling but as long as your control your breathing and sip on some water, it will deminish within a couple minutes....just don't panic and it won't get real harsh

also, you may experience a metalic taste in your mouth

What is it?
Is cough when you inject.
How do you know if you have it?
Because you cough when you inject.

What is it?
Is cough when you inject.
How do you know if you have it?
Because you cough when you inject.

you will feel it come on around the end of your inject or within 1 minute after completing. the back of your throat will start to feel scratchy, i get a metallic taste in my mouth and you'll start getting the urge to cough. You'll feel a slight shortness in breathe. Just control your breathing and sip on some water and it will all go away within a minute or so.

It comes from some of the tren passing through the blood stream. You know how you lube the needle by running a couple drops of juice down the pin and then inject. Well those little drops can get in your blood stream when you clip a little vein during the insertion of the needle. Aspiration is the best way to make sure you don't flood a vein with the juice, but its unpreventable from keeping it out of the little veins if the needle clips them when inserting it in.

One method that can be used to help prevent this is: If using 2 compounds such and Test/Tren. Load the tren up first and then the Test. That way when you lube your needle, the Test is what is dripping down the pin.
Another method that could help: Once you load your pin with the juice, clean the pin off by dipping it in alcohol and letting it dry. Then inject without lubing the pin. This may cause a little more pain when inserting the needle but it could help prevent the chance of experiencing the "tren cough".

In the end, Tren cough sucks but in a sick and twisted kind of way, it fucking rules. It assures you that your gear is good! It also allows you to understand how serious this shit is and reminds us that it isn't meant for the novice user!

I injected the other day in the early afternoon and that evening I experienced a scratchy throat and had to cough for a minute. Can it come like that> later after the injection?

Tren cough is more common with Tren Ace than Tren E. What causes you to cough is when some of the tren gets into your bloodstream when you are pinning. Unfortunately even when you aspirate, it may not draw blood into the syringe but that doesnt mean that there isnt a small blood vessel in the area that is pierced and then some of the tren can get into your bloodstream.

Trust me - you will "know" that you have it because you will have an almost immediate uncontrollable cough. For me it generally only lasts for 30 - 60 seconds. So it is only a temporary thing.

+1,000...you WILL know

When running tren you need to push the plunger on the pin in VERY SLOWWWWWWWWWWLY to help avoid tren cough...

And please don't tell me you're running tren by itself...

~EZ

Top Bottom