Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is Tren cough; how do I know if I am getting it?

on my 7th pin yesterday with tren e ...got a metallic taste in my mouth and started coughing..scared the shit outta me becuase I heard of tren cough but didnt read up on it. it only lasted for a few minutes. guess i have some good gear!! LOL

These aren't multivitamins. These are seriously strong anabolic steroids. Just have to put up with some side effects.. coughing isn't pleasant but it won't kill you

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

My tren cough got worse every injection I've said this in previous post right after injection it hit me could not breathe started sweating an woke up in the floor when I came too an realized what happened I said fuck this it ain't worth this felt like some heroin addict woke up in the floor drenched in sweat with a syringe laying beside me shit scared me to death

Sent from my SM-N900V using EliteFitness

I thought you get the cough because when you inject you have hit a blood vessel that's why you taste metallic. Try making sure you inject it right.

Top Bottom