Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What test is best to run with Boldenone and Deca?

itwasntme

Hi all, this is my first post here and I'm just looking for a bit of advice. So thanks in advance for any help or advice you provide.

I have been running Primus Ray (PR) Boldenone undecyclenate 250mg E/W and PR Nandrolone Decanoate 250mg E/W, and PR Oxandrolone (anavar) tablets 60mg E/D spread over the day (2 tabs 3x a day) for 3 weeks.

I was advised by a friend that I may need to run test with it, and that if I get shut down I should add some in, but he said that it's never really effected him and he hasn't been shut down on this cycle, so I decided to run without it. 3 weeks in Ive noticed my libido has dropped and what was a daily morning arising has become a morning flop.

So my question is what Test would be best to add in? As I know there's different esters that take different amounts of time for you to feel any benefits.

Also what dose would be best?

Or is there any other advice you'd like to give it would be appreciated,

Thanks for your time.

There were so many topics already written about deca cycle, risks and support medicines to run it all the way without side effects.
You don't run any steroid without testosterone. Only Pro's run it in the last days before contest to become dry.
If you want to catch up now with your cycle and mitigate low libido take testosterone propionate. 300 mg per week is sufficient. Up to 750mg is upper moderate dose. Take 300mg. You are running to little boldenon. Minimum 600mg per week. Deca should also be 600mg. Minimum 400mg. You are contaminating your organism for nothing.
For Deca cycle you MUST take Proviron, 25mg per day is sufficient. 50mg is better. To prevent elevation of prolactin what will destroy your libido the most, you MUST take Dostinex (Cabergolan). 0.25mg two times per week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the problem with your cycle first and foremost is that it is missing an androgen.
you are using 3 very mild compounds. you don't need to use testosterone as your androgen. but it is the most recommended one to use.

i would use 200mg a week of it in this case. and i would also use proviron with a nandrolone. do more research as to why i recommend that. read the articles about how to properly use deca that are on EF.

In the end of the day, testosterone is testosterone, no matter the ester attached to it. The effects will be the same, and the side effects as well. Therefore, it is usually best to choose depending on the esters of the other compounds in the stack, and choose a similar length of esters. In your case it would be either the testosterone enanthate, or the cypionate. Do 400-500 mgs per week.

You are running 3 anabolics. You will get a lot more out of the cycle by adding in an androgenic steroid like testosterone.

I would add in a long estered form of testosterone like test e or test cyp since you are already using deca and EQ which both have very long esters.

I like a testosterone dosage of around 400-500mg/week.

Thanks for the advice, yes dosages are on the low side, it's just I'm stepping back in the ring after several years out, to do a charity boxing match, and as I'm training everyday, most of which is cardio, HIIT body weight workouts, I could do with a helping hand with stamina, durability and recovery. I'm not taking them to get massive hence the lower than Bodybuilding dosage, it's just so I can see the therapeutic benefits, but if I put some lean gains on at the same time il not complain. I will add Test E or Test C to my cycle aswell aswell as proviron. Thanks for your help.

Thought I'd update here, I got some Primus Ray Test E, and some more Boldenone. I have increased dose following advice from you's and a few other people. Once again thanks for your help.

So I'm now running
Boldenone 500mg a week
Deca 250mg a week
Test E 500mg a week (250mg twice weekly)

week 1-4 250mg boldenone, 250mg deca
week 4-12 500mg boldenone, 500mg test E, 250mg deca
Week 13 500mg Test E
Week 10-14 anavar 50mg daily
Week 15 start PCT

Top Bottom