Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is Tbol Really

ap282

I am curious to know what the actual name of Tbol is. I know that Dbol is actually dianabol. Im not sure exactly what Tbol is. What companies make it? Also Does Mexico have this available? Any help on this is appriciated.

Here is some info on OT.

Its famed to be the best all purpose steroid.
Oral Turinabol is an anabolic steroid developed and made famous by scientists in East Germany years ago. This is a more steroid of infamy actually, as it was one of the closely held secrets inside the “East German Doping Machine”. I am referring to a state sponsored doping program, called “State Plan 14.25” that operated in East Germany for a period of time between the 1960`s and 1980`s.

Turanabol is a potent derivative of Dianabol. It is structurally a cross between methandrostenolone and clostebol (4-chlorotestosterone), having same base structure as Dianabol with the added 4-chloro alteration of clostebol. This makes Turanabol a “kindelr gentler Dianabol”, the new steroid displaying a much lower level of androgenic activity in comparison. Its anabolic activity is somewhat lower than that of Dianabol as well, but it does maintain a much favorable balance of anabolic to androgenic effect overall. This means that at any given level of muscle-building activity, Turanabol will be much less likely to produce he classic androgenic sides effects such as oily skin, acne, aggression and male-pattern hair loss (if genetically prone) than would Dianabol.

The 4-chloro attachment used with steroid also inhibits its ability to be aromatizes. Turanabol is therefore not going to present its user with unwanted estrogenic side effects like water retention, increased fat deposition or gynecomastia. While Dianabol tends to produce puffiness and a little fat retention in its users, which hides muscle definition, the exact opposite effect usually happens with Turanabol. Turanabol tends to ptomote gain in lean tissue mass, accompanied by an increased look of density, hardness and definition due to the intensified androgen to estrogen ratio. For bodybuilding purpose this makes Turanabol a great pre-contest or cutting steroid, not really a bulking agent of choice. Athletes in sports where speed tends to be a primary focus would also find favor in Turanabol, obtaining a strong anabolic benefit without having to carry around any extra water or fat weight. Although there is a clear relationship between Turanabol and Dianabol when it comes to molecular structure, ultimately it would be much more appropriate to be comparing the activities of this steroid to those of other mild, non aromatizing anabolics like Stanozolol, Oxandrolone or Priomobolan.

and still more info.

The pharmacokinetics of Oral-Turinabol in humans]

[Article in German]

Schumann W.

Institut fur Mikrobiologie und experimentelle Therapie (ZIMET), Jena.

Disposition and excretion of the anabolic steroid Oral-Turinabol (1;4-chloro-17 alpha-methyl-androsta-1,4-diene-17 beta-hydroxy-3-one) were investigated in male volunteers. Following single p.o. and i.v. administration of the tritium-labelled compound the plasma concentration courses of total radioactivity (1 and 1-metabolites) and of the unchanged parent drug as well as the urinary excretion were estimated. From these data model independent pharmacokinetic parameters based on statistical moments were calculated. 1 is almost completely absorbed after p.o. administration of 10 mg per volunteer. Peak concentrations of total radioactivity and of 1 in plasma were reached about 3 h p.a. Irregularities observed in the plasma level profile following both p.o. and i.v. administration of 1 are due to a marked enterohepatic circulation. Orally given 1 is subject to a first-pass effect, resulting in a diminished systematic availability. The AUC-ratio of the unchanged drug and the total radioactivity of 1 : 13 shows the predominance of metabolites in plasma. After i.v. administration the disposition of unchanged 1 was found biphasically with a terminal half-life of 16 h. 1 and its metabolites are preferentially excreted via the kidneys. The urinary total radioactivity represented about 60% of the dose following both administrations. Due to its affinity to SHBG 1 is able to compete for the protein binding of testosterone, resulting in an increased plasma level of non protein-bound testosterone.

PMID: 1798729 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

It's chlordehydromethyltestosterone chemically, known as turinabol or oral turinabol most precisely. It's like a weaker dbol but without any water retention or the worse sides that come with dbol. I like it a lot, very nice drug. Wayne basically covered all the in-depth info on it very nicely :) And no, as far as I know, no mexican company, or any company other than UG's has come out with it so far!

Top Bottom