Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What to take with tren/prop/winny cycle?

MARITIME_STEEL

Just wondering what to take with this as far as preventing gyno goes, i've read so many different opinions on this. I know what to take for estro related sides but this is my first run with tren, ican get bromo, letro, hcg(run through out), arimidex. I have a ton of nolva and clomid on hand but can't use nolva for tren sides, any suggestions, cycle looks like this.
Test prop 75mg day
tren 50mgday
winny 50mg day

MARITIME_STEEL said:
Just wondering what to take with this as far as preventing gyno goes, i've read so many different opinions on this. I know what to take for estro related sides but this is my first run with tren, ican get bromo, letro, hcg(run through out), arimidex. I have a ton of nolva and clomid on hand but can't use nolva for tren sides, any suggestions, cycle looks like this.
Test prop 75mg day
tren 50mgday
winny 50mg day

Hi Dude,

Been on the same cycle for 2 weeks. Im no expert but done plenty research on that specific cycle

You NEED Dostinex/ Cabaser (Cabergoline is active ingredient in both) to deal with Tren/ progesterone - Cabaser is cheaper. 0.5mg e3d Bromo will do a similar thing but has horrible sides.

I also take 400mged vitamen B6 - supposed to help suppress progesterone. Also Vitex (herbal supplement) is supposed to do the same.

Letro on hand to control e - that combo should dry up just about any gyno.

cobracock1979 said:
Hi Dude,

Been on the same cycle for 2 weeks. Im no expert but done plenty research on that specific cycle

You NEED Dostinex/ Cabaser (Cabergoline is active ingredient in both) to deal with Tren/ progesterone - Cabaser is cheaper. 0.5mg e3d Bromo will do a similar thing but has horrible sides.

I also take 400mged vitamen B6 - supposed to help suppress progesterone. Also Vitex (herbal supplement) is supposed to do the same.

Letro on hand to control e - that combo should dry up just about any gyno.
I have looked for dost but none of my sources carry it, I will be taking 500mg b6 , but i think i'm stuck with bromo, i read that splitting up the dose will help with sides and i'm only going to take it if needed, what kind of letro dose would be good but not give joint pain?

MARITIME_STEEL said:
I have looked for dost but none of my sources carry it, I will be taking 500mg b6 , but i think i'm stuck with bromo, i read that splitting up the dose will help with sides and i'm only going to take it if needed, what kind of letro dose would be good but not give joint pain?

Dude,

Wait for the Cabaser if you can order it

cobracock1979 said:
PS is this your 1st cycle?
No, i;ve done about 5 or 6 cycles, mostly just test with some d-bol, and also NPP, just havn't used tren so just never really researched the ancillaries to combat the sides untill latley, but I never had any gyno symptoms from NPP at 100mg eod for 8 weeks.

Top Bottom