Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What to take to Increase Sex Drive

I don't have a problem getting it up, but damn it I just can't bust a nut!!!! Will proviron help w/ that? What else can help, anything otc???

zmass or anything woth zinc and magnesium in it. It worked for me, although test is the best

i dont know if proviron will help you ejaculate. you asked what would help to increase your sex drive. are you taking any medication? they could be causing the problem

You can't bust a nut?!?!?!?! I've never heard of that before. That's gotta be some kind of medical problem, I'd go see a doc...

Mighty P said:
I don't have a problem getting it up, but damn it I just can't bust a nut!!!! Will proviron help w/ that? What else can help, anything otc???

Bro, there are two leading causes of "can't bust a nut" (which I'm assuming means you don't get to the point of ejaculation). One is if you are taking SSI anti depressants (they are actually used to treat premature ejaculation.) The other is partial or incomplete erections... it may seem erect but 98% is not 100% and can make it difficult for you to ejaculate. Some people also have difficulty ejaculating when they are on steroids.

Mighty P said:

It might be psychological also. I'm gonna be rather blunt but can you rub one off rather easily? If so, it could be the same as when women get attached to dildos. They will actually become dependent on it and prefer it thus making real sex uneventful for them. I'm not saying this is definitely the reason but it's another aspect.

Just my .02

Top Bottom