Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What to take to get unnatural testicles with big veins popping?

But if I don't want my balls to shrink or my loads to decrease 2 grams a week is to much, not? I've heared that even 350 milligrams a week can decrease the lot..

use dga post ct on cycle to help with this... dganutrition.com

theres no reason to use more than 500 mg of test on any cycle...

Bro Test or any other steroid will not make your balls big. It does the opposite. Any synthetic test puts the naturally produced test hormone to shut down sending the testicles into atrophy. Meaning they get smaller. Cease in test production all together. Whats then needed to kick start/ jump start the nature hormones again is called a (PCT) protocol. It usually contains several pharmaceutical products that are administered Intramuscularly. It’s used over several weeks and takes as long to normalize the bodies normal hormone production. If a person runs Gear for any extreme length they easily run the risk of complete lifetime shutdown. In other words. Leave your balls along. You’ve got what God has blessed you with. Screwing around can easily cause infertility my bruthas

For the genuine, not trolling us with ball sack pics, member here's the truth. Taking gear will fuck with your balls. Taking more drugs to hold off on ball shrinkage is not something I've ever done. My balls have, when on, shrunk a little. However, they've also returned to normal size. I've NEVER used HCG. NEVER.

However, I don't use excessive amounts of any kinds of PED's. I don't do multiple cycles a year. I don't run more than 2 compounds. If you DO - then maybe you'll have problems.

If you worry that much about the size of your balls go play soccer. Stay off steroids. Or stop worrying about ball size. They don't tax them based on size... yet.

And what will happen to the appearance of my ball sack (like how thin the skin will be and how much veins will be popping) if I take only HCG or nolvadex without any steroids for example?

Top Bottom