Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What to take to get unnatural testicles with big veins popping?

No it's not that. It's just that I want my sack to look unnaturally veiny. Okay ballstretcher helps but not alone. I think HCG plays a bigger role in this, at least based on what I've read about HCG thus far. And I think chicks like it a lot because it is something special they don't get to see everyday. Plus it might come as a surprise to them because this just isn't the subject of the day. And maybe with a tiny amount of test only (or with HCG) my balls might shrink a tiny bit but I don't care since they're naturally big anyway. It is really for the veiny appearance and that's just it.

No it's not that. It's just that I want my sack to look unnaturally veiny. Okay ballstretcher helps but not alone. I think HCG plays a bigger role in this, at least based on what I've read about HCG thus far. And I think chicks like it a lot because it is something special they don't get to see everyday. Plus it might come as a surprise to them because this just isn't the subject of the day. And maybe with a tiny amount of test only (or with HCG) my balls might shrink a tiny bit but I don't care since they're naturally big anyway. It is really for the veiny appearance and that's just it.
If you think chicks will care about your veiny ball sack, you are either living in a fantasy world or fucking with some seriously fucked up chicks that I wouldnt touch with a stolen dick

Top Bottom