Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What to take for cutting btwn cycles??

I thought about hgh but I've read that at my age I probably wouldn't get any benefit from it. So I'll probably hold off on that til I'm in my mid 30's and have some cycles under my belt

I'm skeptical of sarms due to lack of research

Me too, which is why I feel bad recommending SARMs. But, I can say that Osta does preserve muscle and, TO ME, made me shed fat, and S4 definitely adds an extra couple of reps to everything, strength wise. The stuff works.... but how safe it is, I don't know. I've ran S4 once solo, and Osta and S4 twice.

Me too, which is why I feel bad recommending SARMs. But, I can say that Osta does preserve muscle and, TO ME, made me shed fat, and S4 definitely adds an extra couple of reps to everything, strength wise. The stuff works.... but how safe it is, I don't know. I've ran S4 once solo, and Osta and S4 twice.

Read up about SARMS on here. You can get your research here.
the SARMS triple stack is clearly awesome, but if you are a bit scared to try it out then just test out GW-501516....just try it, and I am CERTAIN you will want to try them after that. Best cardio you will ever have.

but get your diet on point, and also how are you guessing your BodyFat? or did you actually get it done? because IMO 6foot at 207 shouldn't be very fat at all. I would think you are too skinny even, but obviously you must have started the previously cycle with a small base? get the cardio up and diet on point.

I'm just guessing BF%. I don't even know what to do or where to go to get an accurate reading. I'd like to think I have a good base. I played college football and stopped lifting for a year after that. Then worked out for a year before doing aas.

Bench: 280
Squat:400
Deadlift: 450

I can't see my abs, my gut sticks out, I have small man boobs. But I'm pretty bulky at the same time. Idk everyone thinks I weigh like 220 but on 3 different scales it reads around 207

Yeah HGH...... Im going on it after my cycle... Good to be on for at least 6-12 months.. Promotes fat loss and better sense of well being.. Sound super sweet! I can't wait to try it very soon

Why would you tell a 23 YO to start with GH?
That is retarded.
How about OP does some cardio or maintains a strict diet and excersize regiment after his cycle?

Okay people I'm doing cardio and getting a strict diet. I know that's how you cut and preserve muscle. All I was asking was of there was something to help me. And I'm guessing sarms is the answer. I'm not just gonna take something and think it'll magically burn fat and save muscle. I'm just looking for a little help with it

Top Bottom