Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What to take for cutting btwn cycles??

txboyswole

6'0
Probably 20% now
23yrs old

I just finished my first cycle of test e @ 500mg/wk for 12 weeks. Did proper pct and all that. I gained a lot more fat than I thought i would. Is there anything I can take between cycles to help me cut? I've done the EC stack but was wondering if there's something better. Thanks guys

You need to use your diet to cut before touching anything, ever again. Gear isn't gonna do it for you. Use the forums here to get your training and diet together and get down to at least 14%, better 12, before making plans. What have you done for PCT?

Pct:
Unleashed/post cycle
Clomid
Form
Daa chews

And I know diet is everything when cutting. I just was seeing if there was somethin to speed up the process

when you come off test and restore your natty test production you should focus on cutting down your fat with cardio and diet. dropping from 20% to 15% can be tough to do as you age.. you should of never juiced to begin with since you had no room to bulk

the SARMS stack will work much better if you use diet and cardio to your advantage instead of bulking

I would not use SARMS from cycle to cycle. BRIDGE was specifically designed to keep gaining in between cycles. Add some GEAR and UNLEASHED and you're golden.

I'm wanting to cut and preserve as much muscle as possible. I'm currently taking bridge but can I take that along with EC?? I'm skeptical of sarms due to lack of research

I would not use SARMS from cycle to cycle. BRIDGE was specifically designed to keep gaining in between cycles. Add some GEAR and UNLEASHED and you're golden.

Why not use SARMs between cycles? Not criticizing - curious. Both Dylan and Nate have recommended SARMs as a bridge so obviously interested to hear why another equally respected and knowledgable member disagrees.

everyone has their own opinion and thats fine... i've had gains on sarms that cannot be disputed, with bloodwork to show no suppression but i have also used bridge with them so it all goes hand in hand...

Yeah HGH...... Im going on it after my cycle... Good to be on for at least 6-12 months.. Promotes fat loss and better sense of well being.. Sound super sweet! I can't wait to try it very soon

Top Bottom