Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What to take after low dosed var only cycle?

sleeplifter

This is my first cycle.Age 20.--I know thats the first thing my low age,which is why I am very careful of which compound I am gonna use,and I choose this and this alone.I have done my research,diet and training are in check,(of course there is always research to be done) and I have decided to do the safest conceivable cycle I can think of.A low dosed var cycle.At 10mgsx3 a day @8 hr intervals. For 8wks.

I know estrogen isnt a prob.The main prob is liver.I already take 600mgs ala a day.(300 with creatine-I hear that bonds really well with var).
So am I safe there or should I add some milk thistle?

And what about HPTA?(I'll admit I am more ignorant on this subject than any other) I know var is not too harmful on this,but still a risk,no matter how slight. I want something OTC.I dont want clomid or nolva.
I mean some natural supp.like proteinfactory has. What would you recommend and duration/dosage?

Thnxs.Sorry so many ?'s

thats a good start for your age, but why so young?? your body is still procucing alot of test. i would hold off. not being a mother but im just helping bro.

I appreciate your concern,but its something I just have to learn for myself.Im not displeased with current progress,you know its just something I have to experience myself.Basically made my mind up on that.I am not a bodybuilder,I am hoping to train for another year(I do tons of cardio,one reason I am not looking for a mass building drug,another is low age-so I figure a drug created specifically for children wouldnt mess my growth plates although I am pretty much done growing) but after this year I hope to enlist and reach my ultimate goal-SEALS after a few yrs.

BTW I am not expecting miracles from this drug alone,Im quite aware any gains will be minimal,but I would rather build 10lbs of solid muscle than 30lbs of water....

Keep us updated on your progress. I am actually in the same exact position as you. I am 21, been lifting 3 years, have diet and and training in check, and I am planning to do a low dose var cycle. Maybe 25-30 mg ed for 6-8 weeks. Are you prone to acne eiter on your face or body? If so will you be using B5?

i would say 40mg/ed at the least. but that is just me personally.

whats the chance that you will lose all or some gains if you don't use nolva or clomid after say 25-30mg of var ed for 6 weeks? Couldn't herbal pct be used instead since supression should be minimal?

Top Bottom