Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are the symptoms of gyno?

The symptoms include itchy nipples, sore nipples, tender nipples, and puffy nipples. You will definitely know.

I think one of the symptoms is when guys start hitting on you at bars/clubs and they can't seem to look you in the eyes because they keep staring at your chest and then ask you if they are 'real' or implants.
:D

Also, if strangers start addressing you as 'Hey there, purty lady.'

I have gyno, i didn't really see any signs like itchy nipps or even swollen nips until i developed the hard breast tissue, which just about happend over night. Now my nips stick out a little bit (nothing too bad). I don't have tits or anything but they do hurt. I got blood work done and am getting the entrire gland removed in about 3 weeks. I got it from andro.

what would be a good post d-bol stack

a buddy of mine was thinking of doing a d-bol cycle for 4 weeks as a kick off followed by something else but not sure what to stack with.He's looking to get bigger muscle mass with good strength he says he wants to get huge!he was thinking of some decca or sus or whatever would be best.:confused:

Top Bottom