Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are the symptoms of gyno?

Re: what would be a good post d-bol stack

tell him to stay on for 6 weeks and stack it with sus and deca if he really wants a sick cycle.

Yea i got it from Nor-Stack (not sure the exact stack) but i bought two bottles from a supplement store and took them about 4 months apart. It sucks big time...

IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET GYNO ON ONESIDE ONLY?
MY LEFT NIPPLE FEELS TINGLY SOMETIMES....IS IT JUST MY HEAD PLAYING WITH ME??? IT DOESNT HURT AND ISNT SORE???

When you walk into a bar and the drunk guys in there are begining to whistle while checking out your pecs, you know you've got gyno...

Seems we're all having fun with the smileys since the new board's been up!
;)

I have read probably a 1,000 post on here, preparing for my first cycle...with proper diet program, proper PCT and make sure I was completely educated on starting my first cycle.

I am 31 238lbs, BF 19%...been lifting on off for the last 8 years. I had double hernia surgery about 4 years ago, and just got back to feeling solid again about 6 months ago.

I am in to my fifth week of Test Enth 250/ml....since I didn't know how prone I was to gyno or any other side effects I went on the safer side of things and went 1ml/per week.

On monday I hit chest pretty hard....doing 100lb flat dumbell presses, well on my last set, I was coming down for one of my last reps and my right arm gave way a little bit and the weight hit my chest pretty hard. Not thinking much about until the next morning and my nipple are was EXTREMELY sensitive. With no bruising showing up the next morning I though I had gyno coming on, thank to all of the GREAT info I received from reading these boards I had Nolva on hand...started taking 40 mgs for the last two days...well I woke up this morning and I had a 3 square inch bruise just to the right of my nip....SO NO GYNO...the area is now where near as sensitive as it was on Tuesday....MAN DO I FEEL RELIEVED!!

Here is a great article all about Gyno symptoms:

http://www.evolutionary.org/gynecomastia-symptoms

nice article. people have to take gyno very seriously.. the best way to treat it is not getting it in the first place. those that use anabolic steroids that aromatize into estrogen are at risk, even with an AI.

if you start feeling pain in your breast or tenderness that is a sign that your estrogen situation is already in a bad situation. blood work is going to be so crucial

the nice thing is you can literally put down what you are doing right now and go online and print out blood work papers and go to your local lab corp and see where your estradiol levels are at. BLOODWORK ONLINE < click for online bloodwork

Top Bottom