Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what supps can I add to this pct?

view

I'm coming off some pretty heavy cycle here, I know I should have known better, but here I am, and thats not the point.

Cycle length: 30 weeks : was something like this:
1-10 600mg deca, 600mg test
11-21 900mg eq, 200mg test
22-about30(unsure) 500mg prop, 500mg tren per week.

It will be like:
day 1-50 50mg clomid
1-50 25mg nolva

hcg 5000uis spread out over MWF first week, and then another 5000ui's spread over MWF second week.

also taking a tbsp of tribulus, maca, and avena sativa each day. 2 gram vitamic c, and a multivitamin mineral.

Now, I know this was stupid, and I likely will get my test levels back (I always have -- getting other levels back may be another story), but is there anything I can do to give myself another edge here. I really just want to be healthy and clean for quite a while. I'm planning on taking the same amount of time off that I was on for.

Double check your estrogen and prolactin levels. As long as they are within and/or near physiolocial ranges, you shouldn't have any major problems with recovery. I'd recommend running HCG for however long it takes to restore testicular volume. This may require adjusting the dosage and frequency if and when necessary.

Jenetic

Top Bottom