Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the strongest type of DBOL out there?

FreakMonster

Buddy of mine said he got a hold of these Bulgarian DBOLS and had to stop taking them because he was getting so big it hurt.

I know Bionabol is made in Bulgaria, but I doubt it's any stonger. Any way u slice it dbol will put on mass.

dbol is dbol i think. it just depends on the dosages. some tabs have more mg that stated and some have less. either way, it's all dosage related. each brand will affect everyone differently. some guys like thai, some like russian...all depends on what works well with your body.

now if you are looking for personal opinions on the who makes the best dbol that's another thing.

i like russian dbol btw.

Ruskies

I LOVE RUSSIANS! I have some Indian Pronabol which is supposed to be awesome...but I havn't tried them yet...I'm debating on whether using them or A-50(Green Giants) in my next cycle....either way...I know from experience..Russian Akrikhins work AWESOME!

Last edited:
Gotta agree with Drizz here..The akrikhins from Russia are some of the best I've ever used..Great stuff...The Loeffler d-bols are some potent stuff as well...

Top Bottom