Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is a strong anti-inflammatory

cboogsrun

MVP
EF VIP
Went to an ortho-surgen for my knee. he said I have bursasitis. I've been stretching and icing it for a few months now. Which is exactly what he told me to continue doing. The shit hasn't worked. I tried to explain that too him, but he's a dick. The other times I've been to the doc (different doc) for the same thing in my elbow I've gotten an anti-inflammatory. Which worked very well. I've been dealing with this knee thing for a year and its getting old. I can't run or walk at fast pace. Too much pain. I'm going to get a 2nd opinion and probably an mri. Thanks for the help in advance

I feel your pain. Have had several knee surgeries. Ibuprofen is good, but hard on stomach, take with food. When I hurt I take 600mg three times a day. Prescription stuff like Mobic is half way decent, but really can't tell the difference between that and the Ibuprofen. I have been using essential oils and rubbing them in. A coworker sells it and that stuff really works. It is called orthoease. Ice and elevate it after exercise.

bursitis sucks.... but anyway.

As mentioned above Mobic is ok. Also Naproxen is pretty good, or any cousin of the naproxen family. Ive taken another one that the name is similar to Naproxen but I cant think of it off the top of my head. If it comes to me later I will post the name. :coffee:

immortalis said:
bursitis sucks.... but anyway.

As mentioned above Mobic is ok. Also Naproxen is pretty good, or any cousin of the naproxen family. Ive taken another one that the name is similar to Naproxen but I cant think of it off the top of my head. If it comes to me later I will post the name. :coffee:

Naprosyn? I've taken that, it helps very little. I won't take any sort of motrin or ibuprofren. Leads to bleeding stomach ulcers. My grandfather almost died of it, so I think I'll just limp a bit for the rest of my life lol

BOOGS

cboogsrun said:
Went to an ortho-surgen for my knee. he said I have bursasitis. I've been stretching and icing it for a few months now. Which is exactly what he told me to continue doing. The shit hasn't worked. I tried to explain that too him, but he's a dick. The other times I've been to the doc (different doc) for the same thing in my elbow I've gotten an anti-inflammatory. Which worked very well. I've been dealing with this knee thing for a year and its getting old. I can't run or walk at fast pace. Too much pain. I'm going to get a 2nd opinion and probably an mri. Thanks for the help in advance

Ketorolac or arthrotec ..

If u have issues with your stomach the arthrotec has something in it to help that ..

Top Bottom