Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What strengthens bones?

kissboi22

Long story short.

I broke my forearm in hs. Im now 29 and have been dedicated to powerlifting and bobybuilding for some time now. When I do heavy dips, flat bar curls, and bench near the 400 lbs my forearm hurts like a mother. To the point where its the most sharpest pain and throbbing I've ever felt and its getting worse. Im in love with lifting heavy ass weight.. what can I do to strengthen my forearm bone structure. I read some aas can strengthen bones but to what point. Or is my arm to far damaged any personal exp or knowledge will be greatly appreciated

You absolutely do not want steroids man... sarms can help u but do not use steroids for this...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

do you use gloves, straps or wraps? if so you are stunting your forearm growth right off the bat

also you won't want to hear this but i too was your age at one time and loved 'lifting heavy ass weight'.. my advice is if it hurts don't do it, and/or take a break. listen to your body. if you don't then you will speed up degeneration of your soft tissues and discs and in another 10 years you will be like me with a torn rotator cuff and 3 herniated discs which dissalows me from lifting heavy at all. i can only lift low to moderate weight

Long story short.

I broke my forearm in hs. Im now 29 and have been dedicated to powerlifting and bobybuilding for some time now. When I do heavy dips, flat bar curls, and bench near the 400 lbs my forearm hurts like a mother. To the point where its the most sharpest pain and throbbing I've ever felt and its getting worse. Im in love with lifting heavy ass weight.. what can I do to strengthen my forearm bone structure. I read some aas can strengthen bones but to what point. Or is my arm to far damaged any personal exp or knowledge will be greatly appreciated
If you are working everything adequately you shouldn't be getting those pains. I'm 45 and dont deal with those pains and I lift very heavy. Your forearms might be underdeveloped. Avoid lifting straps and gloves. Make your forearms do the work and improve that grip strength

Top Bottom