Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What steroids are good for focusing and lean gains for martial arts?

FaithcesCA

I do some martial arts, and sometimes compete. Now I would like to get an edge in performance - get bigger and stronger as I have still space in my weight frame before moving to a higher class. What could you advise me? I'd also like to get a boost in focus.

For someone who's looking to get bigger and stronger, but also wants to stay athletic and have good endurance, a cycle with EQ, cardarine and a low dosage of testosterone would be your best option.

EQ is a drug given to race horses. It is the single best steroid for increasing endurance and blood flow.

Cardarine is not actually a steroid but rather a SARM. It will directly increase endurance, fat loss and recovery.

Finally, you want to include a low dosage of testosterone to prevent low testosterone side effects. A small dosage of testosterone will also increase strength and aggression when training.

Something like this -

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Weeks 1 - 12[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]testosterone 200mg/week
EQ 600mg/week
cardarine 20mg/day[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]aromasin 12.5mg every other day[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/[/FONT]

Sincerely, I would advise you to start off with SARMS - they are all about performance, and they will add a bit of lean mass. However, unlike steroids they will not cause side effects. Therefore, it would be best to start with them, and see if you still want more prominent results, or not. Some people have more than enough with just SARMS, so there is no point for them in stressing the body with steroids. Just make sure that you will be getting the real stuff from a reliable source.

Cardarine I guess would be the way to go, as you do not want to get any gear due to pumps, loss of endurance and increased size, which will make you go to the higher weight class

I completely agree with Muskate. Go with a low dose test around 300mg per week, EQ around 600-800mg per week. Let the EQ do the work in your case.

Top Bottom