Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what steroid should I use to lose major weight 60lbs

NEEDTOLOSE

I am looking at doing some sort of program. I am 36 years old and weight 270 lbs and 6'.0'' I have tried all of the diets. But I want to lose weight and tone up. What should I use? Please help

I am sure you will get alot of different answers here.But when I did Test-200 before with a lean diet and lot's of protein though out the day I had very good loss.My other friend had the same result and our skinny friend just gained mass.We were using around 400mg a week and were all around 27 years old.

NEEDTOLOSE said:
I am looking at doing some sort of program. I am 36 years old and weight 270 lbs and 6'.0'' I have tried all of the diets. But I want to lose weight and tone up. What should I use? Please help

You have to stop dieting and learn to eat. Plain and simple. Weight lose is very easy, weight control is the hard part. If you call something a "diet" it implies a temporary fix that will never give lasting results. You have to change your lifestyle and adopt practices that you can do for the rest of your life. Set long term goals and loose a little at a time and you will have a better chance at achieving your goals. Learn the basics of nutrition and fitness. If you can get a solid base and prove that you are comitted for the long haul, then you can realistically look at gear. Untill then, don't waste your time and health.

Read Body for Life to get a basic understanding of nutrition, just ignore all the supplement crap. All you need for a while is protien, good carbs and good fats. Nothing else! Good luck....

Well put ass face!!!

You say you've tried all the diets?? List the last fifty diets you've done.What's that??You haven't done fifty diets?? OK list the last twenty five diets you've done.What,you haven't even done twenty five diets?? Then don't say you've tried all the diets!!!! You say you've tried all the diets,and I bet your saying that they didn't work.If that's the case,do you honestly think that no-one is capable of constructing a diet that works.Don't you think that it could be possible that you failed the diets and not the diets themselves failed??Could it be that you didn't apply the diets correctly,and then crazily assume that diets don't work(I know that there are a lot of diets that are a load of crap,but not all of them are).So you've tried all the diets and now because they don't work,you think steroids are the answer.Do you really think steroids can get rid of bodyfat?? My god you've got a lot to learn boy!!!!!

Catch Wrestler said:
Well put ass face!!!

You say you've tried all the diets?? List the last fifty diets you've done.What's that??You haven't done fifty diets?? OK list the last twenty five diets you've done.What,you haven't even done twenty five diets?? Then don't say you've tried all the diets!!!! You say you've tried all the diets,and I bet your saying that they didn't work.If that's the case,do you honestly think that no-one is capable of constructing a diet that works.Don't you think that it could be possible that you failed the diets and not the diets themselves failed??Could it be that you didn't apply the diets correctly,and then crazily assume that diets don't work(I know that there are a lot of diets that are a load of crap,but not all of them are).So you've tried all the diets and now because they don't work,you think steroids are the answer.Do you really think steroids can get rid of bodyfat?? My god you've got a lot to learn boy!!!!!

lol a little harsh but its the truth, you need to learn how to diet and exercise properly. Being consistent with eating good food and exercising properly is the key (its not a walk in the park ;) ). Body for life and eating for life by bill phillips are both excellent books and would be a good way for you to gain some valuable knowledge! Read those books and put it into practice and ill put my left testy on the line that you will loose weight! :chomp:

I got it cheap from big w but you can find it in most bookstores!

motar said:
cardio and diet is what you need. Once you get down in BF then worry about the juice.

Like everyone says morning cardio on an empty stomach will do a hatchet job on BF

Add Cardio Breeze from the AFstore & you're golden.

RADAR

Top Bottom