Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What to stack with trenbolone

beckham44

Hey guys, I am 44 years old and this will be my first trenbolone cycle. I had a question on the best steroids to stack with trenbolone. My body fat is 16% and my full stats are 6'1'' and 205 pounds. My goals are recomping, adding some muscle and losing fat. I was looking at EQ Equipoise to add and Anavar oxandrolone. Can I add both or do I need to pick one?

Hey guys, I am 44 years old and this will be my first trenbolone cycle. I had a question on the best steroids to stack with trenbolone. My body fat is 16% and my full stats are 6'1'' and 205 pounds. My goals are recomping, adding some muscle and losing fat. I was looking at EQ Equipoise to add and Anavar oxandrolone. Can I add both or do I need to pick one?

You should always have a test base because you shut down natural production.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

how many cycles have you ran? what is your goal? i can tell you from the jump your body fat needs to come down man... thats before anything else is even considered...

I would start just simple Tren and test , .. im saying this thinking that you done some cycles before trying tren. Tren is fucken strong and me personally i was fuckin mentally bro! Its bad ass but the side effects can be fuckn serious

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

You can stack equipoise and anavar but maybe not needed
try testosterone enanthate 400mgs and equipoise 200mgs with 50mgs anavar per day

You sure can stack both, but there is no necessity
Better option is: test. enanthate 350mgs; equipoise 200mgs; anavar 50mgs

Top Bottom