Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What stack is most efficient

Gettinbig805

Good Broly
Platinum
I was wondering about a stack that doesn’t cause a bunch of water retention, but is also a good one for bulk. I’m not a big fan of tren So Someone told me EQ and test was good for bulking without a lot of water retention. If that’s true then how long of a cycle is efficient and at what dosage?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

test, eq and deca ... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? cycle history?

37 years old, 6’0”, 205 lbs , 10% body fat
I’ve ran nandrolone and test together 3 times. Twice in my mid 20’s and I just came decca and test about about two months ago. I’m not going to run another for a little while still , but i just wanted to know more info for my next one

37 years old, 6’0”, 205 lbs , 10% body fat
I’ve ran nandrolone and test together 3 times. Twice in my mid 20’s and I just came decca and test about about two months ago. I’m not going to run another for a little while still , but i just wanted to know more info for my next one

Just came off deca and test two months I mean

test, eq and deca would be a good one that would be dry and could get nice size

Ok awesome! Last cycle I did was test and eq. Test mgs was at 500 a week and deca was at 300 a week 12 weeks. Any suggestions on how long I should run the eq deca and test and at what dosage ? And also thank you for all the help/advice!

Top Bottom