x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

What stack is most efficient

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about What stack is most efficient within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I was wondering about a stack that doesnít cause a bunch of water retention, but is also a good one for bulk. Iím not a big fan of tren So Someone told me EQ and test was good for bulking without a lot of water retention. If thatís true then how long of a cycle is efficient and at what dosage? Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: What stack is most efficient

1-16 test cyp 300 mg week
    1-16 eq 600 mg week
    1-16 deca 300 mg week
    1-18 aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust as needed)
    1-16 caber 25 mg e3d
    1-18 proviron 50 mg day
    1-18 dga organ st dganutritiion.com

pct 19-24

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
    nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
    aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
    DGA ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
    mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
    gw-501516 20 mg day esarms.com

Quote Quote posted by dylangemelli View Post
    1-16 eq 600 mg week
    1-16 deca 300 mg week
    1-16 caber 25 mg e3d
    1-18 proviron 50 mg day

pct 19-24

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as wellÖOrgan ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). Thereís a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
    nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
    Again thank you much! I appreciate your knowledge and help!

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Test, deca, eq is the best cycle I've ran
    PM me for help with your cycle, PCT, and discounts from forum sponsors

Click here for the Best Supplements from N2BM

Eq complements most stacks pretty well

Quote Quote posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Test, deca, eq is the best cycle I've ran
    Thatís what I keep hearing. Iím definitely gonna run that cycle for my next one. Appreciate the feedback !

Quote Quote posted by dylangemelli View Post
    1-16 eq 600 mg week
    1-16 deca 300 mg week
    1-16 caber 25 mg e3d
    1-18 proviron 50 mg day

pct 19-24

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as wellÖOrgan ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). Thereís a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
    nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
    One more question, how long after a cycle (12 weeks with 300 mgs of deca and 500 of test ) should I wait to start another one ?

Cycle length plus time until finishing PCT = time off before next cycle

Quote Quote posted by P0N View Post
    Cycle length plus time until finishing PCT = time off before next cycle
    Thank you!

You're welcome