Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What to stack with Clen IF...

Vincepticon

My primary goal is to lose ONLY bf.

I want to shed the extra fat and KEEP/gain (if even possible) Muscle.

Also I would like to get stronger but that's not my main concern.

And lastly I DO NOT want my sex drive to suffer. I have been reading and reading for weeks finding people saying that Clen has killed their libido. What should I take to make sure this does not happen or is it even possible to prevent libido loss while on Clen? If not, I won't run it.

I plan on running Clen the way Mr. X (I believe) advised it to be run.

Would adding a Test booster like BioForge help counteract libido loss?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

My primary goal is to lose ONLY bf.

I want to shed the extra fat and KEEP/gain (if even possible) Muscle.

Also I would like to get stronger but that's not my main concern.

And lastly I DO NOT want my sex drive to suffer. I have been reading and reading for weeks finding people saying that Clen has killed their libido. What should I take to make sure this does not happen or is it even possible to prevent libido loss while on Clen? If not, I won't run it.

I plan on running Clen the way Mr. X (I believe) advised it to be run.

Would adding a Test booster like BioForge help counteract libido loss?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

i would not even consider clen bro... its very dangerous and can have negative effects on your heart... there are so many better options to lose weight than clen...

running sarms can help you to actually build muscle and lose fat... they are so much of a better option for you...

albuterol is also a much safer option than clen... it won't cut fat as rapidly but stacked with some other products and it will definitely have a great effect...

What're Albuterol's affects on libido? Does Albuterol turn into estrogen/gyno? I'm very worried about these two side effects. Would running a Test supp alongside be smart?

anytime your worried about libido, run hcgenerate with it and you will not have to worry... albuterol does not convert to estrogen... running it with sarms would be of the most benefit...

I'm not familiar with SARMS so I'm going to do a little more research on that. The banner I just clicked on here showed two products and I'm not sure which one would be good to run with Albuterol. Also, based on theses responses I feel like I'd rather go with Albuterol but World Pharma doesn't offer it so I'm gonna have a hard time finding another reliable supplier.

I'm not familiar with SARMS so I'm going to do a little more research on that. The banner I just clicked on here showed two products and I'm not sure which one would be good to run with Albuterol. Also, based on theses responses I feel like I'd rather go with Albuterol but World Pharma doesn't offer it so I'm gonna have a hard time finding another reliable supplier.

chemicalneed.com my friend for albuterol... pm me and ill set you up a sarms stack when i get home

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

Top Bottom