Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what to stack with anavar to increase lean mass gains

ricky_bobby7

Lately i've been looking into products to increase lean mass while remaining dry with solid gains. I run quite often so i don't want to carry around excess water weight. At first i was looking into winstrol but the more i research anavar the better it sounds. I need suggestions on what to stack with the var to increase the lean gains by just a little bit more, someone recommended primobolan? what are you guys suggestions? i'm looking to gain a solid dry 10 lbs. i would like to avoid deca and test. What about 5 weeks of dbol followed by 6 weeks of var? any suggestions welcome. Thisis one of my first cycles i'm 6'2" 190 lbs.

Don't you dare do 11 weeks of orals without close bloodwork. You should be pinning if you're actually thinking of running more than 6 weeks. I'd recommend a dose of test with ANY oral, with an AI such as aromasin to keep you dry.

Creatine stacks very, very well with var. As do the IGF/GHRP/MGF peptides.

bro, why would you even bring up dbol and dry, lean gains in the same sentence... you can't get any more opposite than that...

test prop and anavar will be a great cycle for what you want to accomplish... it sounds like your experience is very minimal and although primo is a great addition I am not quite sure you know what your getting into with it in terms of the pain, cost and liklihood of getting bad shit... what is your experience?

age is 23 i know not to expect the dry gains from dbol but i didnt know if the var would offset the water weight in the end. My experience so far has been a dbol only cycle and a dbol+sust250 cycle. i got great results from the dbol and test but now that i'm required to run alot more i need something that will keep me lean and high quality primo was a suggestion but like i said i'm open to better suggestions. would creatine and var get the job done or is it recommended to run test with var? also suggestions for dosages in your opinions and a good pct would be greatly appreciated.

unless your diet is designed for dry gains and the discipline to carry it out then you will need some test in there

You mention that you are running? So lots of cardio I'm assuming. Check out sarms they may be a better option for u.

He said he does a lot of running... Tren tends not to be a great option for those doing a lot of cardio, Dylan's suggestion is your best bet IMO, test prop var and a lot of clean food....

thanks for the input guys i'll look into the test. And jigga interesting point about sarms i never evenknew about those but now that i'm looking at them they seem right up my alley and not too expensive either.

Top Bottom