Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what are some of the side effects you experienced using tren ace?

bigjoep

I just started tren 75 mg eod 6 days ago along with 50 mg dbol ed with test and deca and I can feel it already yesterday I woke up with fever, nausia, aches and pains just like the flu but it it only lasted about 18 hours. does tren cause this kind of side affect.

bigjoep said:
I just started tren 75 mg eod 6 days ago along with 50 mg dbol ed with test and deca and I can feel it already yesterday I woke up with fever, nausia, aches and pains just like the flu but it it only lasted about 18 hours. does tren cause this kind of side affect.

I have had flue like symptoms, coughing, shortness of breath and sometimes insomnia - just to name a few sides. A friend of mine had bad kidney problems on tren, so that's something to consider too.

I just started tren at 50mg ed to finish off the last 8 weeks of my cycle. I already feel better pumps than from d-bol and tren cough after injection.

I get terrible night sweats. Tren is the only AAS that makes my temper flare up a little. Like road rage. Overall it is my favorite.

BP through the roof.Ecessive sweating all day. Night sweats soaking my bed. Hair shedding. And worst of all, debiltating back pumps. Really painful.

Irritability and anger were the only two I had a problem with. Never had night sweats, insomnia, dark urine or any other of the common sides people get.

Tren is odd - not a typical AAS induced aggressiveness but more like a psychopathic pissiness.

Its a good drug though :)

Top Bottom