Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WHat size pins should I use?

TheRide said:
I use:

23 or 23G 1.5" for glutes.
25g 1" for quads and delts.
I use 23 for all. I had one question tho, if injecting into quads, wouldnt that leave bumps/scar tissue, like heroin addicts. I mean I've seen some of those mofo's who inject heroin or whatever the fuck it is into their legs and their legs are all full of little holes.

yomama said:
I use 23 for all. I had one question tho, if injecting into quads, wouldnt that leave bumps/scar tissue, like heroin addicts. I mean I've seen some of those mofo's who inject heroin or whatever the fuck it is into their legs and their legs are all full of little holes.

I think as long as you rotate injection sites you will be ok.

I've been using 20g for about a year now, and I have no noticable scar tissue if any. I got tired of having problems w/ particle size while using suspension.

Drug abusers have scar tissue from the constant injection every day at or near the same injection sites.

yomama said:

no.

25g are really the most pleasant pins. I use 25g 1" on my quads and they work fine.

UA_Iron said:
no.

25g are really the most pleasant pins. I use 25g 1" on my quads and they work fine.

I guess it depends on what you are injecting, good luck trying to get univet suspension through a 25g pin.

Top Bottom