Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What size darts with test suspension?

rippazoid

Im thinking about adding some test susp to my contest prep cycle the last 2 weeks before my show in march. ive never done susp so im not sure what darts to use and how often to inject. i have been told everyday but some competitors i know say they got good results eod. i just want to run something along with my V the last 2-3 weeks before show day that will harden me up and bring me in full without any water retention. If not susp i was gonna run halo, but am kinda scared to use that stuff.

Unfortunately you will probably see water retention with the suspenison unless your diet is very strict. I had good results the last two weeks of my second to last cycle using winny, fina and suspension. THe problem with the suspension is it tends to be thick so it normally clogs a smaller needle. If you mix each shot with a drop of oil (I used 1/4 cc eq) you should have no problems getting it through a 22g.

Top Bottom