Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are the signs of high estrogen?

ToastEater

Plat Hero
Platinum
Hey guys I’ve been looking all over for this but haven’t found a specific thread for it. What’s your list of high e tell tale signs?
Red face?
Emotional?
Sensitive nips?
I’m trying to figure out when to dose aromasin without access to blood tests.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you need to run bloodwork

once you get iron clad symptoms it is too late. you will be fitting yourself for a bra all cause you were too cheap to get bloods which cost all of $60. check my signature on how you can go in there today and get results tomorrow

you need to run bloodwork

once you get iron clad symptoms it is too late. you will be fitting yourself for a bra all cause you were too cheap to get bloods which cost all of $60. check my signature on how you can go in there today and get results tomorrow

I checked before I posted. Nearest lab is in a different country, I’m in Canada. It’s a full day’s drive there. Then another back.

I checked before I posted. Nearest lab is in a different country, I’m in Canada. It’s a full day’s drive there. Then another back.

then you can't use steroids

what are you going to do after PCT? you going to guess when you are recovered? what happens if you aren't sure your gear is legit?

not getting bloodwork done is like drivinga car without a steering wheel

Funny thing is that you will have almost the same sides with low as on high e2 levels...So bloodwork is only accurate.

Hey guys I’ve been looking all over for this but haven’t found a specific thread for it. What’s your list of high e tell tale signs?
Red face?
Emotional?
Sensitive nips?
I’m trying to figure out when to dose aromasin without access to blood tests.

Use an AI from day one. Not when you see the signs.

Top Bottom