Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What should a source do if he inadvertently sells you fake gear?

trinidad

What do you think your source should do when he sells you bunk gear? Got Omnadren sust from him for 2 buddies a couple of months ago but the gear was apparently fake. I let him know that to see if he would offer to replace it but that didn't happen. It's possible that he got burned by his source on the stuff and didn't know when he sold it that it was fake. Should my buddies suck it up as a loss or should my source take care of it? What do you think? He is a reputable and reliable source buy the way.

first off..

how do you know with 100% CERTAINTY the gear was fake?
did you get it lab tested?
did you compare with legit pics?
or maybe you just didnt gain as much mass as you expected????

see..

if you know FOR SURE that the gear is fake i'd advise you to contact that source and explain to him your situation. most solid sources will gladly provide an alternative.

you'd also be helping out a lot of other bros who may have purchased the same gear now even knowing they're injecting pure sesame oil into their butts.

but before anything, you should confirm that the gear is indeed bogus.

hvywghtchamp said:
What do you think your source should do when he sells you bunk gear? Got Omnadren sust from him for 2 buddies a couple of months ago but the gear was apparently fake. I let him know that to see if he would offer to replace it but that didn't happen. It's possible that he got burned by his source on the stuff and didn't know when he sold it that it was fake. Should my buddies suck it up as a loss or should my source take care of it? What do you think? He is a reputable and reliable source buy the way.

A source's rep is based on the quality and service he provides. Regardless of whether he got fucked by his supplier, it's his responsiblity to make good on all outstanding orders. That's the chance he took when he passed go. He needs to make good and clean up his business practices. In this game, there are always winners and losers and we all take hits along the way.

The right thing to do is for your source to make good.

:chomp:

satchboogie said:
first off..

how do you know with 100% CERTAINTY the gear was fake?
did you get it lab tested?
did you compare with legit pics?
or maybe you just didnt gain as much mass as you expected????

see..

if you know FOR SURE that the gear is fake i'd advise you to contact that source and explain to him your situation. most solid sources will gladly provide an alternative.

you'd also be helping out a lot of other bros who may have purchased the same gear now even knowing they're injecting pure sesame oil into their butts.

but before anything, you should confirm that the gear is indeed bogus.

Satchboogie, no I did not have it tested. I ordered Omna sust for me and a friend. We both were taking 500 mgs. every 5 days. We both had nice gains and of course mad sex drive. 2 other friends of mine wanted to try the same thing so I ordered more Omna from him. One of these guys had cycled before but the other was a virgin to aas and has a great natural build from lifting for years. Both took the stuff and had NO gains and NO increased sex drive @ 500 mgs. e5d. When my cycle was coming to an end one of the guys gave me some of his stuff so I extended my cycle. Well, after about 4 more wks. on that batch sex drive fell off and my strength/weight slowly started dropping. I know this doesn't confirm anything but I feel pretty confident that the second batch ordered wasn't any good. That makes 3 of us that tried the same batch with negative results. I emailed my source twice and told him that he should know that I thought he might have gotten some fake gear, he avoided the subject.

It's on you!!!!

hvywghtchamp said:
I emailed my source twice and told him that he should know that I thought he might have gotten some fake gear, he avoided the subject.

Sounds like your source is avoiding any responsibility.

I'd drop his ass like a wet bitch....

He owes you, bottom line.

It's on you to make a powerplay, and if you've got balls I'd suggest you do it.

:chomp:

well id look at it this way..once i told him id see what he said..was he a dick about it?...if he was...beat him....or..lets face it shit happens....he got burned as did you..if hes nice hell hook you up to keep the customers....remember hes only in business cause of you...so...play it by ear...definetly tell him and if you dont ask you dont get...it wont kill you to ask for free replacements..i know id buck up to keep a good customer happy unless your a one timer

Is the source well recommended. Most sources pay pennies compared to what they charge and are willing to keep you and all of your friends happy b/c advertising is by word of mouth in this business.

I have always had it replaced for any problems from my sources. Frankly, they were all very nice about it.

I did run into one asshole, I wonder if it is the same guy??? Care to email me?? Do not post this here!!!!!!! I know you know but other butknockers do not.

Top Bottom