Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What should I stack with Test prop?

SFArugger

I have a 12 week supply of test prop right now but I wanted to stack it with something. I would prefer it to be something for cutting. What are your opinions for something I should take. Im trying to lose some body fat during my cycle which is why I wanted to take something for cutting. Thanks for any advice yall got.

And why I am at it what are your opinions on a test prop only cycle?

SFArugger said:
I have a 12 week supply of test prop right now but I wanted to stack it with something. I would prefer it to be something for cutting. What are your opinions for something I should take. Im trying to lose some body fat during my cycle which is why I wanted to take something for cutting. Thanks for any advice yall got.

And why I am at it what are your opinions on a test prop only cycle?

I like to stack Tren or NPP

Trenbolone acetate. Both need to be injected frequently and the tren will ease the pain of the prop shots a bit. In my opinion and many others, tren and test is the best cycle there is. The test will add some size and the tren will get you hard as fuck and vascular.

Age .
Cycle history :
Stats :
knowledge of PCT:

Is a good start ...

Your last question about a test prop only cycle ... sure , prop has class I and class II
properties so you can do just fine on prop by itself or even better with prop as a base with another class I or class II steroid ...

I'm not much of a pin cushion so " myself " ( lets not start a war here boys , i did say myself ) i like to start off a cycle with prop on the first week because it is fast acting and then switch over to enth on a weekly basis ... prop likes ED or EOD and i simply don't like having to constanty inject ( thats just me ) plus i'm one of the unfortunate ones that prop really hurts ... ( unless i really cut it with extra oil )

If your planning EOD shots of prop then i would go along with the rest suggesting tren as you can then mix them both and do a single injection EOD of the mixture ..

It would'nt hurt to throw in some var for the strength gains .. upping your reps and intensity at this point will help with your definition and cuts .. var gives me power

boxerjake said:
If your planning EOD shots of prop then i would go along with the rest suggesting tren as you can then mix them both and do a single injection EOD of the mixture ..

I would suggest ED as this will keep your blood levels even. Also I would not run tren more than 7 weeks as it can be harsh.

there are so many things you can use with prop. npp, winny, tren ace, eq, tbol....etc. the list goes on and on. its y im having such a hard time deciding on my next prop cycle.

Top Bottom